9.8.06

Cant Take That Away

recently i felt very down/sad.. because my situation,my financial, my study, workplace.. partner.. so many things.. even sometimes i dont know the exactly my problems.. betul ke aku ada masalah?? macam ada, macam takde... so many things in my head.. but one of my friends remind me a song by Mariah Carey that i used listened before when i feel down, other than I Will Survive (lagu peberet gak)so, bila dengar music, n also the lyrics.. hayati lagu neh.. rasa cam bersemangat semula.. semua orang cuba untuk merampas apa yang kita ada kenangan, cinta, kebahagiaan, kegembiraan, kesenangan, dan apa2 jua dalam hidup kita, mereka boleh berbuat apa sahaja, berkata apa sahaja, tapi dalam diri kita ada satu permata yang tidak dapat dirampas dan dipegang oleh orang lain dan yang tidak dapat dikalahkan oleh orang lain.. iaitu HATI. jagala hati itu dengan sebaiknya.. persetankan manusia yang cuba merampas, pedulikan mereka yang berkata2, perjuangkan apa yang kita ada.. so, sedikit sebanyak lirik lagu ini dapat membantu aku untuk bangkit semula.. CANT TAKE THAT AWAY by Mariah Carey... ** thanks afiq cos remind me ** They can say anything they want to say try to bring me down but i will not allow Anyone to succeed Hanging clouds over me And they can try hard to make me feel that i dont matter at all but i refuse to falter in what i believe or lose fiath in my dreams Cause there's a light in me that shines brightly they can try but they cant take away from me from me They can do anything they want to you if you let them in but they won't ever win If you cling to your pride and just push them aside see.. i have learned there's an inner peace i own.. something in my soul that they cannot possess So, i won't be afraid and darkness will fade No.. They can't take this precious love i'll always have inside me certainly the lord will guide me where i need to go They can say anything they want to say try to break me down but i won't face the ground i will rise steadily Sailing out of their reach Oh lord They do try hard to make me feel that i don't matter at all But i refuse to falter in what i believe or lose faith in my dreams.. Cause there's a light in me that shines brightly They can try But they can't take that away from me From me...

3 comments:

  1. kadang2 susah hidup dengan spesis manusia camneh... sis, camneh nak link lagi neh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:31 PM

    nice...

    =)

    -irman-

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

TANDA DAN PENGALAMAN KEGUGURAN BAYI

Bulan April adalah bulan yang sepatutnya aku tunggu-tunggu... Mengikut pengiraan dari first Scan Ultrasound aku bakal melahirkan seorang an...